1. Our returns and refunds policy
If you are not satisfied with the order you have received from LittleGardenCompany.co.uk you may return it to us within 30 days of delivery (*exclusions apply). We will refund any unused items returned to us, as sold in their original condition, with the Packing Slip received with your order. Although, original delivery charges and return costs are not be eligible for a refund for unwanted items. Once we receive your return please allow 28 days for the refund to be processed.
To find out how to return unwanted items, please see section 5 below.
*Exclusions: excludes products made to specific requirements. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Exchange and Refunds for Faulty, incorrect or damaged goods
If your goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged on delivery we will exchange the faulty item for you. If you do not want a replacement, then this will be classed as an unwanted item, so please see point 3. above.
For Faulty, incorrect or damaged goods, please contact us by emailing orders@ littlegardencompany.co.uk..
3. How to Return Items
If you wish to return your order to us as you have changed your mind that is no problem at all. There is no need to contact us to say you would like to do so, just read and follow the instructions below.
If you have an Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged item, please see the section 4 above.
Return Terms & Conditions
1. Items must be returned to us in their original packaging, not used or opened, undamaged and in a resalable condition.
2. Any item that is not in its original packaging, has been used or opened, damaged and not in a resalable condition, we reserve the right to withhold all, or a percentage of the refund.
3. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of when the tracking for your parcel states the item was delivered. Any items returned outside this specified timescale may not be eligible for a refund.
4. Original Delivery and Return costs are non-refundable.
How to Return Your Parcel
1. Attach the Returns Address Label on your packing slip to the parcel.
2. Please remove/cover up any existing address/courier labels from the parcel.
3. Package item(s) safely and adequately in appropriate packaging (i.e. a box or a jiffy bag for example) to prevent damage during transit.
4. You will need to include this Packing Slip (or a copy of) in the parcel so we can identify who the parcel is from.
5. Post the Parcel via Royal Mail or a Courier. We suggest taking out any additional insurance to cover the cost of goods and/or using a recorded delivery service for proof of delivery to us, as no refund can be given for lost items.
6. Please retain your proof of posting receipt.
7. Upon the return of the parcel, the contents will be checked for missing parts and damage in transit, before a refund is processed.
8. Once the item has been received back here, please allow 28 days for the item to be refunded.
4. Additional Returns Information
1. Stock cannot be reserved for exchanges or replacements.
2. Goods that have been used cannot be replaced or refunded.
3. We would advise that littlegardencompany.co.uk cannot be held responsible for returned parcels lost in transit. It is the sender’s responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured.
4. littlegardencompany.co.uk does not offer a free returns service
5. We do not offer exchanges or refunds for goods that have been transported away from the original delivery address
6. Please note not all postage and packaging costs are eligible for a refund so please enquire with us first
7. Damaged, faulty or incorrect Goods must not be returned without email confirmation from littlegardencompany.co.uk.
8. Goods must not be returned without obtaining a returns reference number, unless we have specified you do not need one.
9. Faults and Damages must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery
10. Items must be returned to us in their original packaging and in a resalable condition, otherwise the offending item(s) may not be refunded
littlegardencompany.co.uk will not accept claims to cover the cost of returned items. We suggest taking out additional insurance at the post office to cover the cost of your goods if needed and asking for a signed for service for proof of delivery to us, as no refund can be given for lost items.